Table of Contents
- Introducing the Business Rules Wizard (121257)
- Creating business rules is not easy and we often hear that people have trouble understanding the different arrows in the models.
- In order to make it easier we now introduce the business rules wizard which makes it easier to understand what rules mean (121257).
- Introducing Subgraphs - replacing multi-instance subprocesses (148966)
- Ability to spawn instance in same context (5798) replacing OCMSpawn and WorkZone StartProcess activity effects.
- DCR Process Engine upgraded to 4.12.9
- Now supporting data types List and User (161134)
- FEEL improvements
- UI improvements (159678, 159676, 169577)
- We've improved DMN expressions so you also can use DMN expressions on rules. Remember, the result expression must always be boolean (148935)
- Ability to edit sequnce numbers grouped by either tags or phases (132997)
- Form subscriptions modified to use new form server (164209)
- New exercises added
- Improved look-n-feel (154879)
- Now using latest form server
- Ability to include files while simulating (154797)
DCR SOP / Form Server
Various improvements including:
- Supporting files (152422)
- Now using DCR SOP, latest form server, in SimIT (143599), DCR Simulator (154797) and DCR Open Case Manager (164511)
- Pending field (143717)
- Can send emails with data as a Json file (172818)
- Form server running on a new url e.g. https://formserver.dcrgraphs.net. Old form server stilling running on https://form.dcraphs.net.
Text to DCR
Convert text into a DCR graph using AI and NLP.
https://demouniverse.dcrgraphs.net:43443/text (beta release)
View the video on YouTube.
- DCR Process Engine updated to latest version 4.12.9