- New Features:
- Collaborative simulations without been logged into the portal – typically from you mobile device
- Recommended Next Step logic in DCR Simulator
- Tasks within subprocesses are now grouped
- Added support to analyse all instances of a process under simulation history
- Ability to retrieve meta data about a process, i.e. Collections, Categories, Shared with, owner
- Ability to export scenarios and instances in XES format
- Process Engine upgraded to version 2.18.1 supporting time and various improvements
- Swimlanes now have similar UI to BPMN swimlanes
- Users can now login using email address associated with account as well.
- Comment field added for Major Revisions
- Social media registration page UI/UX updated
- Bugs Fixes:
- Fixed: URL for About DCR in footer
- Fixed: Import scenarios importing previously imported scenarios again
- Fixed: Swimlanes, correct date not enabling on time forward pop-up while creating a new scenario
- Fixed: Time format in swimlanes
- Fixed: Re-run scenario issues
- Fixed: Swimlanes, Unassigned role issue
- Fixed: Is Accepting not correct for simulation, with sub-process
- Fixed: Non-utf8 character in process keywords
- Fixed: Localization issues
No related documentation found.
No related videos found.
No related articles found.