- See all notifications
- Like! a process model
- Public page for models and simulations – ability to publish a process model
- Export a DCR Process Model as a PDF document – new APP called “requirement specification with PDF”
- Social media integration – share your process model and simulations on social medias such as Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Ability to see whom you have shared your model with
- Share a model for read/write – in previous releases process models was always shared for Read only. Now models can be shared for Write, or update, enabling co-authoring models with co-workers
- Enhanced Friends and Connections
- Favorites and Like! tab in My Processes
- Can now make models un-public – failed beforehand
- On DCR Portal frontpage provide feature overview rather than common activity stream
- Activity stream mentions tab added
- DCR Portal – Save-As capabilities added in order to easily create a new version of the same process model
- Description added for Roles and Groups under Resources
- Usability enhancements on Resources panel
- Ability to resize swimlane window for simulation
- DCR loading icon
- Model Filters on Tool Enhanced and moved to Side bar
- Simulation Tasks Enhanced with filters and collapse/expand of groups
- Icon for activity stream for a process model– on front page
- Simulations – ability to step backwards to previous step in simulation by pausing simulation, selecting step and resuming simulation
- DCR Forms beta – use DCR Whiteboard to create forms
- Bug Fixing to enhance the user experience and stability of the product
No related documentation found.
No related videos found.
No related articles found.