The App store currently hosts four applications
- Search Flow – the Search Flow makes it possible to search for flows through the process model including and excluding various activities, similar to using your GPS or Google Map to find a route.
- Dead-end Analyzer – this application analyse a process model in order to find potential flows that can lead to a state where the goal can never be reached. Live/deadlock detection.
- Publisher Publish your process as a Microsoft Word, PDF document, HTML file or ZIP file. The document contains details about all roles, activities, and rules, and contains all representative flows saved in simulations
- Align activities – this application tries to place activities so rules do not overlap using force-directed graph logic
- DCR Process Discovery – this application analyze flows or logs, that is either XES or DCR XML Logs, in order to recommend new rules between activities.
- CSV Import - this application makes it possible to import roles and activities from a CSV file into a new DCR graph